Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM P226 problems

Hi all,

I bought a TM P226 from Delta a couple of days ago and have installed a nine ball hop rubber and put nine ball gas routers in both mags and cleaned and re-lubed body and recoil spring/guide.

I then tried shooting it this morning but it doesn't fully blowback i.e. it only returns the slide part of the way and I have to push it all the way to fire again.

Also about a half or more of the bb's seem to i.e. they seem to drop off after about 10m.

Cheers all
    George

Re: TM P226 problems

Blowback function is sorted, mags were just cold so warmed them and it's shooting fine but bb's are still dropping early

Comment

Might be the hop rubber is out of shape or the hop isn't set right.
      Originally posted by mr lean 81
      painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

Ohhh dear, I think I accidentally knocked the hop, reset it and it's fine -_-.

Well I've wasted you time, sorry squirrel . No more help needed, I am just a bit of a tool, sorry.

George

Comment

Are you keeping the stock abs/plastic slide? or upgrading to a full metal slide? if you do then let me know, I'll buy the stock slide off you! :-D

Also what are you getting out of a mag full of gas? A whole mags worth of BBs lus leftover gas? What was it like before? I have a KJW P226, I get about 3-4 rounds before I run out of gas in this weather.

Comment

Pm'd mate

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Collector Find out more about The Collector
            Working...
            X