Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Solving Tornado timing issues (Airsoft Innovations Tornado)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solving Tornado timing issues (Airsoft Innovations Tornado)...

I posted the below information in a thread on here reviewing the Tornado Impact grenade as people had mentioned the long/inconsistent timer problems of the AI Tornado timed grenades, but then figured it might be worth it's own topic here for people who have any interest in fixing the problem...

I can't be bothered to re-write, so you'll have to accept that this was mid-conversation, but the detail is there

I was told repeatedly about problems with their timing even during the summer and upon testing I found that to be the case, the wait could be ridiculously long...
    Solution?
    Unscrew the top cap, fill the top section with a mix of de-ionised water and fairy liquid, screw the top back on, prime the grenade just as you would if you intended to fire it (including gas), pull the pin and leave it in the sink... Basically it'll slowly squeeze the soapy water out of the timing tube before going off (leave the base cap off).
    I did this three times, then a fourth time with clean water and rinsed everything off again, dismantled and lubed the grenade to prevent any rusting and now it goes off as expected, either 3 seconds or 1+1/2 depending on the pin location... Use something like Guarder red and you end up having to have super-human reactions to pull the pin and throw it in time, so timing problem well and truly solved on standard green gas...

Re: Solving Tornado timing issues (Airsoft Innovations Tornado)...

Sorry, minimised window, I just saw "Tech - Gas...", could a mod move to the General section please?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kaladyr Find out more about Kaladyr
    Working...
    X