KSC Glock 19 Gas releasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC Glock 19 Gas releasing

Right guys, Got this recently, and on the first shot, it fires, and on the slide returning it expells all the gas out of the barrel.
    Im not overly bothered about fixing this as i have two and could just sell this one, but if its a relativly easy fix i will obviously do it! lol

Many thanks for any help given

Phil
    Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

What gas are you using?

Comment

Re: KSC Glock 19 Gas releasing

Had this with my KWA Glock 19 (very similar to KSC G19 I believe). I replaced the 2 cylinder springs (part #23), put in a new Shooters Design floating valve, stripped/cleaned/lubed it all... nothing really made a difference... it'd still fire 2-3 shots then vent all the gas out the barrel. However it seems to have sorted itself, I used it 2 weeks ago and it didnt vent once.

Have you checked the condition of the mag catch? The stock plastic ones have a reputation for breaking easily causing the mag to be a little loose, which I think can stop it from creating a tight seal, I think a little gas can then escape freezing the seal and causing the rest to vent. Not sure though. There were threads on Zero In about it, but here's another thread somewhere else...

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/KW...#entry18267881

I never got round to changing my mag catch, but looking inside it does seem to be chipped, will order one early next year and see what it does.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Half Trigger Find out more about Half Trigger
      Working...
      X