MP7 Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP7 Stock

I am sure there are some gunsmiths amoungst you who can give me advice on how to mod an MP7 stock to make it adjustable to different lengths of pull?

Has anyone done this, and if so whats the best way?
    Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
    There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
    sigpic

Re: MP7 Stock

I've seen it done. You need to cut extra notches in the stock arm. If you look at yours, you should be able to see the one it currently locks into, add as many as you want for multiple length settings
    Signature Removed

Comment

as that man says, take the notches that the stock locks into place on and replicate then further up the stock arms. though do beware that cutting into these will make them a little weaker if your using a longer setting. dont want to go shearing a stock.

Comment

Thanks to both! I take it that the stock can be removed from the body of the gun fairly easily then? in order to examine the original cuts?
        Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
        There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
        sigpic

Comment

the stock remove lock is on the opposite side of the release. You just hold that one up and the stock slides out all the way.

If you don't want to cut into the stock and if you're not worried about collapsing it completely at any time then simply use insulation tape. I did this with my old electric mp7 and it worked very well. You simply find the stock length you'd like and put some tape around each arm of the stock so it won't be able to slide back into the body of the gun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Q Find out more about Q
          Working...
          X