KJ Works versus TM - Sig P226 part comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJ Works versus TM - Sig P226 part comparison

I have a KJ Works Sig P226. I've managed to break the takedown lever.

Unfortunately, I can't find anywhere that sells KJ Works parts, and so I can't order a new one. I can find TM ones though.

My question is to anyone that has both - are they the same?

Another question, to anyone that has a TM P226 only, you remove the takedown lever and take a few close-up shots for me, please?

Or, if anyone has one spare and won't need it for a week, can you post it to me so I can try it and then send it back to you?

Re: KJ Works versus TM - Sig P226 part comparison

Cobra Airsoft has the exact part you need. Just click "KJ Work Original Parts" and then "JK P226"

Comment

So they do. I shall order one. Thank you!

Comment

I believe all TM parts will fit a KJW P226. I too have a KJW 226 and have just replaced the stock metal slide with a TM plastic slide (for winter use). It wasn't a 100% perfect fit and required a little tiny bit of filing to allow the blow back unit to drop in place and work properly. Other than that I think all internals are the same.

Comment

I also use TM mags in my KJW despite every review on the net saying they don't work

My old KJW had a G&P loading nozzlein it after I had a jammed round and bent the original

Comment

Okay. Well, that makes things easier. I hadn't placed the order, while I did more research. Now to find a TM one for sale for a price I don't mind throwing away if they're wrong...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rik Find out more about rik
            Working...
            X