Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAGPUL PTS PRS stock advice

hi there

can any one help me with some advice on wether this stock is compatable with the we m4

i bought this stock and fitted it to my we m4 it fired the first mag ok but after that wouldnt fire another

i think its something to do with the stock fitting as in the gbb
    has anybody else had this problem and how did they sort it
    is the spring to short

at first when i first fitted it the bolt came to far back and jammed
    so i then tried to tension it up and it works ok but wont project any bbs out of the mag i know its something to do with the stock because it worked fine
    before
    another thing is when i bought it from ehobby there was no instructions i was told it would but do i need to buy along spring or a diff buffer they seem to short and i think that what the problem is can any one help me with this problem
    sigpic

They say that SOG was born from ex-Delta operators, only the best make the grade. Teflon warriors need not apply

Re: MAGPUL PTS PRS stock advice

I had this problem after replacing the sling plate, I'd just screwed the stock tube in too far, took me ages to work out, try unscrewing the stock tube one or two turns.

If you just replaced the stock it shouldn't have affected anything as it doesn't impinge anything internally.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ROGUE-UK Find out more about ROGUE-UK
    Working...
    X