TM Glock 17 slide getting stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Glock 17 slide getting stuck

I bought a replacement TM recoil and Hammer spring set for my TM glock (it's about 2.5 years old). I swapped the hammer spring for the new one, put everything back together and now the slide 90% of the time get stuck at rear if its racked or shot. It can only be unlocked by pushing the trigger connection part (Part G26-36) downwards.

I then replaced it back with the original hammer spring and the problem is still there.

Any ideas on this one? it's almost like the part that joins up the hammer mech to the trigger no longer clicks down into place like it should when the slide is moved back.

Any thoughts and idea's welcome
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Re: TM Glock 17 slide getting stuck

Probably bent the arm that goes across the magwell between the hammer unit and trigger.

You got an exploded view to hand?

Comment

Yeah it was that, found the solution on Airsoft Canada just before I read your reply. Cheers though I've bent it back for now but will pick up a Guarder steel replacement ASAP.
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

ya i had the same problem with mine let me know if the guarder part is any good cause it has happened twice to me now so i think i need to replace the arm

Comment

I just bent mine back, and has lasted several 1000 shots since (yes, I use my pistol a lot!)

:D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Another Find out more about Another
          Working...
          X