PDW mag problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDW mag problem

Finally recieved my new WE open bolt pdw today and im happy as a pig in s**t with it except one of the pdw mags i got with it wont take a charge.

As soon as i try filling it with gas it just sprays out the other valve so to take the valve out and have a look is it simply a case of removing the allen key on the bottom on the mag, sliding it out of its shell and then unscrewing the valve?
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    In soviet russia,
    Poem reads you!

Re: PDW mag problem

before you take the valve out mate, check that all mag valves are reset before filling

as some may get stuck after the last fill escaped , so will just vent when re filling with new load of gas,

WA mags do it alot,

but id start checking first mate

then proceed with removing the valve, but if the gun is new and cannot shoot it , get in touch with the people who sold it ref the leaking mag valve

Comment

Re: PDW mag problem

Well i re-set the valve and it held the gas a little bit better but still leaked a lot so i stuck it on the heater for 5 mins and voila it held gas without leaking so i put the mag into the gun and fired a few shots and on the 4th shot a tiny piece of black plastic flew out the ejection port, gun still works fine so im assuming it may have got trapped during manufacture
      Roses are red,
      Violets are blue,
      In soviet russia,
      Poem reads you!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wølf Find out more about
      Working...
      X