Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

kwa m9 ptp only fires 1 shot then wont fire again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwa m9 ptp only fires 1 shot then wont fire again?

Hi guys just got my kwa m9 ptp through the post today off of this forum and when i fill the mag up with gas it only fires 1 shot then wont fire again and i dont know why. It seems if i fill it up again it does the same thing so could it be letting all the gas out on the first shot perhaps? I never had a gas gun before so its all new to me. also the baseplate wont stay on the mag, the tabs arent broken or anything but i think theres a screw missing or something to keep it in place once its slided on. Any help would be great. cheers Rob

Re: kwa m9 ptp only fires 1 shot then wont fire again?

Send it back if it's broken or faulty.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
    A brain?
    Originally posted by snuff
    Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

I bought it off somebody on here and it was sold as fully working. Ive messaged them just to see what they say about it first as i dont wanna jump to any conclusions or anything but ive looked it over and cant see anything physically wrong with it. Stupid question but how do you knw when the magazine is fully filled with gas?

Comment

It starts coming out the seals(~10 secs for a normal mag).

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
        A brain?
        Originally posted by snuff
        Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

cheers i just didnt know how long roughly you need to fill it to be full. ill keep looking over it all and see if i can figure out whats wrong with it

Comment

i just took both valves out and checked them and they all look fine and refitted them and now i managed to get about 5 shots out of it. I still dont know if the magazine is actually filling up correctly and giving me a full charge.

Comment

Dont start fiddling with it If it doesnt work, its not "fully working", see what the seller says, personally Id ask for a refund to ask to pay to get it fixed.

Comment

To be fair a 1sec shot of gas should get you more than 1 shot.
                It sounds like you may not be filling it correctly.
                I dont know if you are already but try making sure you hold the can perfectly in line with the rear of the mag.
                Another thing could your gas be running out?
                If it still wont give anymore than 5 shots or so i would send it back as said dont mess with it as if the seller sees this and knows youve messed with it he could be funny about taking it back.

Comment

The gas is a brand new bottle so that cant be running out. I went in the garden and this time it fired 5 shots then a random peice of metal fell out from somewhere and the trigger spring has snapped as it doesnt return on its own, you need to return it with your finger. Its a shame because i really like the look and feel of the gun and already bought a laser sight for it and under barrel mount and other bits are in the post for a gun i cant even use at the moment.

Comment

Send it back mate.
                    Best course of action.

Comment

It has really annoyed me as i been looking forward to getting this gun for weeks now and now i got all this hassle. I messaged the seller to see what can be done about it so ill just have to see what he says as i dont wanna be funny about it or anything but i still want a perfectly working gun.

Comment

also just noticed this has a metal outer barrel and there only supposed to come with a polycarbonate barrell from factory and from what ive read about them there are no metal barrels on the market that are compatible with the ptp version so somebody must of put some kind of metal barrel in it in the past which might not help these problems at all

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kirbymeister025 Find out more about kirbymeister025
                        Working...
                        X