Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Kwa parts needed and dont know where to get them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwa parts needed and dont know where to get them?

hi guys just got a kwa m9 ptp second hand off of here and found quite a few things wrong with it and now need to buy some replacement parts. i been on the american site and found all the parts i need in stock but theres no mention of international postage and doesnt even give me the option so i cant oreder the parts. Ive emailed them to see if they do ship to the uk and if so how i would go about ordering. I was just wondering if anyone knows anywhere else i could get spare parts for this gun because at the moment its useless and im not happy with it at all as it was sold to me as fully working and it isnt at all. Cheers rob

Re: Kwa parts needed and dont know where to get them?

tried ehobby asia? They usually have pretty much anything.

Comment

Nobody sells KWA parts. The only way is to get it from KWA direct. Here is the shop with the bits you should need:

http://store.kwausa.com/m9ptppartslist.aspx

(ZeroOne sells nothing that they do, but mods can remove if they must)

Comment

Thats the trouble i been having though i found all the bits i need on the american site but when you go to shopping cart and go to enter details it asks for a zip or post code and when you enter it it just keeps asking for a zip or post code again and wont give you the option for international postage just the us which is a pain in the ass,lol

Comment

I'd just email them. I know people who have got stuff from that shop.

Comment

well i emailed them yesterday and just gotta wait for a reply as its the only place ive seen that has all the parts i need and its about £35 in total which isnt to bad i suppose then the gun should all work perfect then as i would have changed all the dodny broken parts. i just hope they do ship to the uk or im screwed basically.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kirbymeister025 Find out more about kirbymeister025
            Working...
            X