WE and TM parts compatibility M1911a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE and TM parts compatibility M1911a1

I know the magazines are different, but I can't remember if the WE 1911 is based off the TM and if it can take any of the parts like magazine releases, triggers, grip saftey etc? Any heads up from people in the know would be appreciated.
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Re: WE and TM parts compatibility M1911a1

Some parts. Are compatible.
    I think you're OK with the parts mentioned. Parts I know that don't mix are the mag valves, valve knockers most hammer mechanism parts are slightly different. For those use TM 2011 parts. Same with the slide internals. Dependant on the model, you'll mostly find them to be compatible with TM 5.1 hi-capas. The part you've mentioned I'm least confident about being compatible would be the grip safety. Or any of the other controls to be honest.
    sigpic
    Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
    I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Re: WE and TM parts compatibility M1911a1

Thank you very much I was planning on using a WE M1911 with threaded barrel as a base, and then swapping some of the parts out for Marui and other after markets parts.

Was mainly the trigger, sights, external hammer, slide/hammer saftey and the grip saftey.
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Another Find out more about Another
      Working...
      X