mac11 feeding problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mac11 feeding problem

Having a little trouble with my mac11, it does not seem to fire with bb's in the mag, but if you pull the mag spring down to dry fire works perfectly.
    Seems every time the trigger is pulled the bb does not load into the chamber, instead it gets jammed between the mag and the loading chamber. Has anyone got any ideas to why this is happening?
    Every man dies, but not every man really lives

Re: mac11 feeding problem

remove the bolt carrier and check if the loading nozzle isn't broken or if the springs attached to the loading nozzle and bolt carrier haven't broken/detached.

I haven't seen the bolt of a mac11 but I'm assuming it's similar to the mp7. I had the same problem as you with my mp7 and the above explanation was the cause.

Comment

This a common issue with the bb guide rod on the nozzle. Once you get a jam that's it, it's gone. G&P do a magnesium bolt which i believe comes with a replacement nozzle

Comment

It does look like the bit of plastic on the bottom of the nozzle is not long enough to push the bb into the loading chamber. Probably has snapped as you are saying, although does not looked snapped.
        Will have to source some parts
        Every man dies, but not every man really lives

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Farmerjohn Find out more about Farmerjohn
        Working...
        X