HERA Arms slide release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HERA Arms slide release?

Just wanting to check if anyone is aware if there is an extended slide release available anywhere for a glock 17 (KSC)?
    I got a HERA arms carbine kit,l and the one downside to it is that the slide release is very hard to get at, only having about a milimeter gap above it, so it's almost impossible to get at with your thumb.

Basically, if you know of one, let me know! or if you know a workaround for the HERA Arms kit, let me know too!
    KSC MP7A1 (Tw)
    mix'n'match M4
    Maruzen P99

Re: HERA Arms slide release?

it was a bit tricky to get to for my KWA...but what i did was bend it out a few mms,and its fine now...im using an 18c...and what really wanted was an extension for the auto/single selector
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

yeah, take your point, will give that a go and see if it helps.
      KSC MP7A1 (Tw)
      mix'n'match M4
      Maruzen P99

Comment

btw there is an extended slide release for it....but i havent got a clue which website i saw it
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

think I might have managed to sort it, bit of a botch job, but I used stuff called fix it putty, essentially molding cement, and used that to make a sort of angular shape towards the bottom of the slide release, which is now rock solid, and easy to slide with the thump, in a similar manner to the extended ones, but a bit larger.

Will take a few pics for tomorrow in case anyone else is interested :P
          KSC MP7A1 (Tw)
          mix'n'match M4
          Maruzen P99

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

andysmith Find out more about andysmith
          Working...
          X