Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m.e.u help

hi all
    im not sure if this can be done but when i press the mag release on my m.e.u the mag stays in untill you pull it out, i would like it to come out under it's own weight. is there a little tweak i can do to solve the problem.

many thanks
    john

Re: m.e.u help

Army Armament?

Comment

get the sand paper out =D haha, how new is it? and is it a mag for the make of gun? e.g marui mag to marui pistol? and if its new just keep putting the mag in and out and it should loosen up in time my desert warrior didnt come out until i played a few games with it

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
        get the sand paper out =D haha, how new is it? and is it a mag for the make of gun? e.g marui mag to marui pistol? and if its new just keep putting the mag in and out and it should loosen up in time my desert warrior didnt come out until i played a few games with it
        hi the gun is new and the mag is a TM

the mag itself is not rubbing on the sides and it will come out under it's own weight if it full but not when empty so maybe like you say just needs working.
        thanks for the reply
        john

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
          Army Armament?
          hi
          army

Comment

no worrys man bit of lube will help you out too just give it a good working in and it will be fine i think good luck with it!

my broken mag stands testament to its ability to fall out when the buttons pressed :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

john beattie Find out more about john beattie
            Working...
            X