beretta hammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beretta hammer

Got this pistol off a guy from this fourm a week back i feel the hammer is bit slack and bit on wobely when i pull it back and dry fire it and noticed it don't even hit the firing pin at all as it should is it the hammer spring not sure any clues anyone can get checked over for faults or easy job i do it my self

Re: beretta hammer

The make would help?

Comment

Originally posted by N3ADS View Post
      The make would help?

Western arms m92fs but now got another prob the hammer don't stay down when i cock it back is it the spring hammer block

Comment

WAs are now near impossible to get parts for. Not sure what you can do about this to be honest.

Actually, have you even shot it with gas? It might not even have a fault.

Comment

Ive got parts

The wa hammer is i would say the easiest to strip down .
          If you want i could talk you through it
          And think your missing the brass tube that goes in side the hammer i have a spare.
          Tomorrow i will put some picture on here how to strip it down ..
          Cant be arsed at the minute lol

Comment

The older WAs have pretty loose hammers that don't look like they are hitting the valve knocker. His might work fine.

Comment

Well my perfect model is 8 years old now and would consider that an old model but its still ticking over with a wobbly hammer ..
              I cant help thinking he's bought it second hand with the brass tube missing ..
              But now he's posted the thing will not stay cocked "not his words" Staying down i presume means cocked..
              So it could mean the sear has gone as well ..
              He needs to strip it and see..

Comment

So it could mean the sear has gone as well ..
                Possible. The WA internal trigger components are surprisingly simple I found.

Comment

Very simple i can take mine apart in ten minutes to clean the hole gun .. The sear spring is a bit fiddly but i have sausage fingers

Comment

What parts have u got mite need them for my gun as spares by the way taken gun apart my self now i c what was the fault looks like hammer block or the sear that u may call it the spring bit out of shape and bent so there may be my prob have u got one at hand or know get

Comment

Could you put a picture up of the part that's damaged . It would better to identifie what part you need ..

Comment

i looked at the gun again and found the part name it's the sliver metal part the sear with the spring around the bottom of it any clue which part i mean

Comment

hi there again i take all spares you got for the beretta no matter what they are off you anyway they will come in handly one day i sort that little prob of mine soon so pm what parts u have got i get some funds off to you over weekend leave your paypal address thanks for your help

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny b Find out more about jonny b
                          Working...
                          X