kjw 1911 magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kjw 1911 magazines

hey up everyone, i brought a brand new 1911 a few weeks back and was soo pleased with it, i couldnt wait to get it to my local site to use it, in my hastlyness i somehow managed to lose the mag omw to my site (BAD TIMES)

What i need to know is where i can buy a replacement or is there any other brands that would fit my kjw 1911, the mag that came with the pistol was a double stack, quite thin mag if that helps.

thanks in advance guys
    cheers

Re: kjw 1911 magazines

If it's a double stack it's most likely a TM clone.

Comment

yeh i believe it to be a tm clone, just need to be sure a tm mag will fit before i go ahead and buy one

Comment

From what I know, KJW mags fit a TM 1911, which means that you can use the Tercel and Bell mags in it Why I say that? A certain retailer stocks them for a mere $11.99 and ships cheaply and quicKly, meaning tHat you can get a Mountain of them for the price of just a few marui ones.

They are 1to1 replicas of the marui, just made from a different metal. Always keep them gassed and they will not develop leaks. If they do, apply a bit of transmition/brake fluid to the o-rings and they are good as new.

Cheers, Nikolay

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rh7an Find out more about Rh7an
        Working...
        X