Glock 19 (not sure on make)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 19 (not sure on make)

got a Glock 19, second hand. I have just tried some test shots on it and it seems that the next BB does not go into the chamber when the first one leaves. Due to this i have to keep cocking the gun (VIA pulling the slide) so the next BB goes into the chamber. Im not sure on the mags make either...no names, letter or pictures. It does however have numbers from the back ranging from 5-14 (i assume this shows how many bb's are in the mag at that level).

Any help?

Re: Glock 19 (not sure on make)

the loading problem could be the gas your using the slide might be upgraded and when you fire if using weak gas the slide might not go all the way back

if the mag fits its going to be the same make as the pistol , on the lower frame of the glock there will be makers marks

any chance of a photo of the slide markings and the markings on the lower
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

well, timing is great since my camera is gettin repaired. However i am using ultra gas

Comment

ok just in front of the trigger there should be a small silver plate what does it say on it ?
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

COP471US

Also if i shoot 2-3 times without cocking the gun, all the gass gets released from the top of the slide.

edit: just went through the mag with no BB's in it and it was...fine
          i'll try going through a mag with some BB's in it once it cools down and report back. As for the lube, i have lubed every possible dry place which might be affecting the gun.
          Last edited by eyyaz; 9 June, 2009, 18:37.

Comment

looks like your collection is growing
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

hehe, getting my g36c this week but still waiting on that sniper

Comment

ok, just did a test run with bb's. It still fires blanks if i don't cock, however when i fired 3 blanks and did cock (after), 4 BB's came out at once.

Comment

yeah my m92 is shortstroking.
                  is your slide moving at all if it is and not recoiling far back enough to load the next round then check to top rubber seal on the magazine behind the feed lips for any damage.
                  mine is 1mm too short and is venting gas away from the blowback chamber and not enough is going in and making recoil.
                  if it doesnt move at all it may be light striking. so a weaker gas may be in order to reduce pressure on the gas release valve
                  trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Thinking about what you are experiancing, have you cleaned the pistol? Gunk does build up causing all sorts of problems, give it a real good clean then spray some lube on the gun. Too much will cause more problems than having none at all. make sure when you are dry firing the slide is locking back after each shot.
                    You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

First thing i did was clean it and put some silcon spray. Ill buy some weaker gas this week to see if that fixes the issue.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eyyaz pew pew Find out more about eyyaz
                      Working...
                      X