we hi capa 5.1 gas empties out after one shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we hi capa 5.1 gas empties out after one shot

hi all, after my girlfriend buying me a we hi capa 5.1 gbb for christmas i have had a few problems firstly i had to upgrde the piston top to a laylax 9ball because the one on the we got jammed on the first shoot and screwed the seal up, but since replacing this i have a new problem, i fill the mag up load the bbs into the mag shoot it and it shoots the first bb and empties all the gas out of the mag with it, and it does this every time please help somebody! i was thinking could it possibly be the long thin spring that sits ontop of the blowback chamber?

kind regards
    Daniel Rubenis

Re: we hi capa 5.1 gas empties out after one shot

are you shooting it outside?

Sounds suspiciously like its too cold for the pistol

Comment

Hi no its indoors, its really strange i cant figure it out its like the slide isnt going back all the way too.

Comment

hmmm. try the following...

Leave the mag, and the pistol, on a radiator, for about 5-10 minutes.

If they are both very warm/hot to the touch, youre ready to go.

Gas up a mag until full (gas will come back out the valve at you) and whack it in the pistol. Try shooting it now.

What gas are you using?

Comment

okay thanks ill give that a try, when i take the top slide off and take the barrel out i move the loading muzzle but it does not spring back into place its slow at going back all the way is this normal?

Comment

and te gas is abbey 134a predator gas

Comment

134 i have found can be rather under powered mate,could try ultra in it and see if that helps any.
              why cant we all just get along??

Comment

i doubt its a problem with the gas though it seems more internally bud

Comment

hi i tried the radiator fix and it worked is this a common fault with all gas blow backs? because the mag gets cold after shooting any how?

Comment

Did it fire any better?

The mag will get colder as the gas circulates through the system. Nothing can really be done to prevent that, apart from having a NS2 or plastic internalled pistol.

If it didnt shoot any better, then the issue you described with the loading nozzle could be the issue. I can point you to a thread which will show how to fix the problem

Comment

hi yeahh it shoots amazingly you sir are a stallion it also now locks back when the mag is empty cheers for the help :D

Comment

Originally posted by danrubenis View Post
                        you sir are a stallion
                        Thats what they all say

Just a couple of helpful pointers to keep it from happening again, keep the mags at least half full of gas, keeps the seals in tact, and makes filling before your first game hassle free.

The WE pistols are full metal, so will be more vunerable in the cold, and more vunerable if you shoot a lot of shots in quick succession. It will get colder faster, and then do what it was doing before. So try placing your shots with it in cold weather rather than just brapping them off.

Enjoy it! :D

Comment

thank you you were a great help i would of never thought of doing that at all i just had in mind stupid gun mechanically going wrong haha, i have posted you some positive feed back

Comment

Being metal, would it not recommend running it on green gas, rather than 134a?

Comment

^ As above. Use Green and you shouldn't get any problems like this.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

danrubenis Find out more about danrubenis
                              Working...
                              X