KWA m9 PTP mag issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA m9 PTP mag issues

ok so we have had this pistol now for around about a month or so now... and twice the base plate of the magazine has just fallen off during loading and its doing my nut in... last time they replaced it and i guess they will this time but im just wondering if anyone knows how i can fix it... or heck... if its happening to anyone else with the same gun

thanks
    mark
    fine... run... see if i care... you'll only die tired!

Re: KWA m9 PTP mag issues

It's an issue with this gun. I have use ardalite on mine and this has solved the issue . The problem is the pins are very weak. Good gun, irrating problem.

Comment

yeah i noticed that all that is holding the base plate on the mag are 2 VERY THIN strips of metal... its horrendous... i may just araldite it like you say...

Comment

mine have been fine so far...

Comment

well i read a review on the site i brought it and apparently that person had the same problem... the guys at the shop i brought it from have been great in helping so far so im sure they will be willing to help me out again... maybe its just a dodgy batch or something lol i dunno

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mark_mjs93 my name is mark, im 17 and from bedford, i have been interested in airsoft now for about a year or 2 Find out more about mark_mjs93
          Working...
          X