Tm glock 17 mag o-ring.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm glock 17 mag o-ring.

Hi guys, does anyone know where I can get a couple of new o_rings for my Glock mags. One is leaking on the fill valve. Have cleaned and lubed but still leaking. Can't find them on Z1.

Re: Tm glock 17 mag o-ring.

Leak when you fill them, or leak after they been filled?

Comment

After filling.

Comment

Make sure they done up tight. Failing that, some RTV instant gasket, make your own :D

Comment

same here i would like to know,but just a note,on one of my mags,it began to leak so i replae the oring with on from a lighter as a lighter pretty mutch has the same o rings,that seem to fix it,but then it began leaking in another place,where the screw holds the bottom onto the mag,because i tighten it too mutch so it ripped the o-ring ,but yeah ,a ciggarette lighter has very similar o-rings in them and it worked for me

Comment

Ok guys thanks for that I will try it out.

Comment

Hi guys, broke up a non re-fill lighter last night and yes the o-ring did the job. What a great cheap fix, the lighter is prob seven years old and never used, now part of it is in a gas mag. Fab. Going to put one in each mag around the fill tube to try and help seal it when filling. Might work? Thanks for your help.

Comment

no problem mate,i had the idea when my mag started to leak,as i had never filled a gas pistol,i whent about it wrong and completely screwed up the o ring,but i managed to fix it but as i said,i overtightened one screw and that o ring got screwed up,unfortunately i cant find a lighter with a big enough or similar o ring so i need to find one still

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jaffers Find out more about jaffers
                Working...
                X