Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock mag compatibilities

Just a quickie,

Im looking at getting the new TM G18c GBB and was wondering if it uses the same mags as the G17, as I currently hace a TM G17 as well.

So what glocks use what mags? I assume the smaller ones like the 23 and 26 use thier own mags, but do the larger ones like the 17 and 18 use the same mags?

From what Ive seen the G18c and G17 are the same size, and the mags look identical, but I wanted to be sure

Re: Glock mag compatibilities

I would just try it mate - if they look the same, they will not damage the internals or seals, the worst that's going to happen is it won't work - go for it mate.
    I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

the worst thats going to happen is I'll spend £80 on extra Glock 18 mags, only to find out the 4 glock 17 mags Ive already got work fine in it! :P

Comment

The TM G17 and G18C mags are the same and compatible, speaking from experience. There's also the long mag available for them too.

Comment

Excellant, just what I wanted to hear! Right Im off to the shops for a new toy!

Comment

Yep, 100% fine. All TM Glock mags work if the grips long enough for it to fit in. 50 rounders in a Glock 26 look cool.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
            Working...
            X