KWA M93R magazines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA M93R magazines?

Hello i have a question about magazines for the KWA M93R.

Well KWA is made in Taiwan. And KSC Japan. KWA is made to handle green gas and KSC isn't. Well never used to be.

So my question is. As i can only find two retailers with M93R magazines in the country. Is will the KSC M93R magazine fit the KWA M93R? And if the KSC magazine fits the KWA M93R,does it produce the same amount of power?(same fps)?
    "Sometimes seen but never heard"

Re: KWA M93R magazines?

They will fit in, and if they're the Taiwan KSC version they will be basically identical to the KWA. Japanese KSC ones are more like TM; they're liable to not be able to take the higher pressure gas so well.
    Others till I die

Comment

Cheers for that. Think i will give the retailer a phone call to check which version they sell.

Comment

Just to let everybody know for future reference. The KSC system 7 magazines fit the KWA M93RII NS2 gun perfectly and achieve same fps. Where the magazine is made has no difference atall to if the magazine can handle green gas.

The only differences between a KSC and KWA M93RII system 7 or NS2. Is the KSC has weaker springs in it and a plastic slide. Thats why you must not use green gas in the KSC. At minimum in a KSC you should atleast upgrade the springs before using green gas. If you want to be extra safe a metal slide too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1 View Post
          Just to let everybody know for future reference. The KSC system 7 magazines fit the KWA M93RII NS2 gun perfectly and achieve same fps. Where the magazine is made has no difference atall to if the magazine can handle green gas.

The only differences between a KSC and KWA M93RII system 7 or NS2. Is the KSC has weaker springs in it and a plastic slide. Thats why you must not use green gas in the KSC. At minimum in a KSC you should atleast upgrade the springs before using green gas. If you want to be extra safe a metal slide too.
          there is a ksc system 7 version which is full metal though...

or are you talking only about the old versions?
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Yeah i think the techny that told me that. Was only refering to the Old KSC plastic version. Not the full metal KSC. You would think because KSC is making a full metal M93R. That logic. Should tell us that they upgraded the springs. But you never know. I suppose one way to tell. Would be to buy a KSC full metal M93R and swap the springs from a KWA to a KSC and vice versa. And test if they work and what fps they achieve.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dave1 Find out more about Dave1
            Working...
            X