NineBall Air Seal Chamber Packing for VSR1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NineBall Air Seal Chamber Packing for VSR1

Anyone have any experience with these? Are they any good. I'm looking at putting one in an ARMY MEU (which is a complete TM clone)

Re: NineBall Air Seal Chamber Packing for VSR1

I have one in my BAR-10 and it is a quality piece. With the standard hop rubber, and the hop all the way on it would overhop about 3-4 inches at 10 metres. With the new Laylax hop rubber overhopping it results in the bb flying about 1.5-2 feet high of the target. Excellent quality and also gives a slight fps increase as less air escapes. As with the over-hopping this is very easy to do with these, so it can be abit fiddly for a while but once the hop is set right you won't be dissapointed

Comment

i have used one in one of my VSR 10s and they are very good, but then i changed to firefly and they kept on breaking so i finally went to king arms and it was good, i'm getting a firefly packing with my new VSR 10.

Comment

It all depends on what fps your at. Obviously a rifle is different to a pistol. With a pistol generally firing less than 350 you definately want a soft rubber.

Comment

I thought you just said Firefly wasn't that good :P. OK, so are there any better packings that these ones?

Comment

Get the nineball 100% everytime for a pistol compatible with it.

Comment

Okie dokie then. Thanks :D

Comment

the firefly hard bucking broke on me 2 times, it kept on tearing when i was using it with my vsr 10

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

amandla36 Find out more about amandla36
                Working...
                X