tm 1911 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm 1911 problem

when i use abbey 134a gas with .25 zero one bbs the gas somehow comes out the rear of the slide and the blowback doesnt cock the slide fully
    i shall make a video showing what i mean but for now any advice?
    I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Re: tm 1911 problem

ok i made the video using pansonic lumix avchd lite
    a brilliant camera but unfortunatly my brains cant seem to find out how to upload the two videos i made about this problem
    i inserted the memory card into the computer and couldnt find the video on the memory card
    im in need of technical advice here
    thanks

Comment

If it's cold, I'd expect that reaction with 134a. In cold weather, 134a doesn't always have the pressure to cycle properly, so it only gets so far, then vents. Don't forget that TM's advice on gas to use is based on Japanese muzzle velocity limits, and relatively warmer Japanese weather, not UK weather.

I don't think I've ever used 134a in my TM 1911 - I use green in cold weather, and ultra in hot (to give it a rest ). Some people use green all year in the TMs.

Comment

yeah i use ultra and planning on buying propane
        but ultra ran out and i had 134a gas as a spare
        should i heat it up (armpit etc)
        and then see
        im shure its venting out where the hammer is

shame thoose videos i took cant be uploaded because of failure to find out how to find the videos on my memory card (all my photos i find easy)

Comment

The gas may come out there as it's the easiest way out for the gas.
          Warming the mag up may help, but this time of year, mine sees nothing but green.

WRT the videos:
          I have an HD Panasonic camcorder (SD9).
          You should use the Panasonic software that came with the camera to extract the videos.
          The Panasonic AVCHD format is VERY similar to BluRay (and many BluRay players can play the files directly if you put them on the right media). This means its files are split into different sections, etc. The Panasonic software can convert that to something more easily usable, in a place on your PC more easy to find.
          Also, a friend of mine that knows about memory card data protocols says that the transfer would be faster from the camera through USB anyway as SD card readers have extra error/security checking built in that the camera transfer software doesn't.

The photos are easier to find as they use the standard digital camera formats and folder layouts.

Comment

thanks will use that tip
            warmed my mag up it helped a fraction but still didnt empty my mag (didnt even shoot 4 bbs out)
            and i need it by sunday (using a vsr you see)
            thanks

Comment

The answer is simple - Forget 134a at this time of year.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gezer love airsoft and getting to know everything about it as a sport and the great friends that we meet. Find out more about gezer
              Working...
              X