Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA m4 gbb on Co2

hello ladies and germs
    i have got myself a WA m4 cqbr, and i have seen Co2 mags for sale on a couple of websites. i was just wandering if anyone knew if you need specific internals to run on Co2. I know that from gaurd sniper (one of the previous owners of this gun) that a lot of money has been poured into it with internals upgrades and i cannot see for sale anywhere any specific Co2 internals.
    But i would like to run it on Co2.

any help please?

Thanks

Re: WA m4 gbb on Co2

Are you sure youve seen CO2 mags for the WA? As far as i know the only GBBR that CO2 mags are available for is the WE. And im pretty certain they arent cross compatible. I may be wrong though.
    sigpic

Comment

They are made by GHK and it says compatible with WA and G&P

Comment

Ah i apologise. Every day is a school day i suppose!! As long as the innards have been upgraded to steel you should be sweet. You might want to get an NPAS if you havent already got one though.
        sigpic

Comment

I run the GHK C02 mags in my Bomber/Prime M16. This has all G&P Steel internals, a G&P boltcarrier and plastic nozzle with ra-tech npas fitted and it cycles and fires fine. I've probably put 100-200 rounds through it and it hasnt exploded yet so thats a good sign.

Comment

If it's a stock WA the Co2 will literally make it blow up in your face. WA GBBr's are dogsh*t.

Comment

i quote from gaurd sniper when i say "the only thing that is stock on the rifle is the wa plastic body"
              but what the internals are i dont know

Comment

The WA body itself is very poor. So unless you have a very strong buffer spring and heavy buffer it would likely crack the body.

I know the G&P's can stand up to a beating. WA on the other hand is a totally different storey i'm afraid.

It's all up to you of course if you are willing to take the risk. Personally i wouldn't. As it'll be costly to replace broken parts. I'd get it seen to before to make sure it's Co2 ready before i took the plunge

Comment

It seems like wookie's gun is steel internals, prob g&p/prime at a guess.

The only thing that would be weak is as suggested the WA plastic body, personally i would only be happy with the Prime ally body but that comes in at $500 just for the body. However it is milled out of solid alluminium billet not cast like G&P WOC and there is no wobble between the recievers at all.

Comment

i shall message guard again and see if he can shed any light on possible internals

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87
                      Most are ra tech and steel
                      some are steel from element
                      as said only thing that's stock is the wa plastic body

there we go

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JapaneseWookie Find out more about JapaneseWookie
                      Working...