Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Recently aquired a TM Python 6" revolver, Nead info on the cylinder and were to get i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently aquired a TM Python 6" revolver, Nead info on the cylinder and were to get i

Basically one of the fake bullet where the bbs goes is broken and seems to be glued/stuck in place,. What I want to know is can you order the whole cylinder by itself? IF so where from? The UK retailers were not very helpful. Is there a different type you can put in that holds more bbs etc?? Its causing the gun not to cycle properly
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Re: Recently aquired a TM Python 6" revolver, Nead info on the cylinder and were to g

we cnat tell you any other retailers.....forum rules

however, im sure if you ring zeroone they might be able to source you the part you need?
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Re: Recently aquired a TM Python 6" revolver, Nead info on the cylinder and were to g

Is the fake brass shell getting stuck down inside the cylinder? If so, use the de-jamming tool to poke the little claw-like things that hold the BB in place, it should dis-lodge it. Then give a little blast of silicone oil into the hole... not too much though! Then fill up with some maint-gas and dry fire a few rounds to lube it up even more.

Same thing happened to me, did this and now working fine.
      Hope that helps.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Beef Find out more about Beef
      Working...
      X