Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remington M870 Wood part on Maruzen M870BV

Hi guy's

Have found a real steel wood kit for a remington M870. This is the Miliarty style one other than the sporter style one. Would it be possible to fit this wood kit to my maruzen M870Bv ? and how complicated a task would it be ?

Tbh I'm more intrested in the pump arm than the stock but as some real steel accessories DON'T fit I'm wondering if this would apply to this part.

Failing that if anyone knows where I can find the wooden pump arm for the maruzen M870 then a heads up would be appreciated (via Pm obviously )

Cheers

Silent
    First and Only R.A.F Upper Heyford Site Operations Manager

Re: Remington M870 Wood part on Maruzen M870BV

Hi. The forearm/pump grip won't fit. The real shotgun has a tube that's connected to the action bars which sits around the mag tube. The forearm slides over this and is attached. This means the real forearm has a bigger hole through it than the magazine tube and it will wobble around on the airsoft version, and not attach to the action bars. You could try to recreate this "inner tube" and hook it up to the action bars but it'd be a lot of work. It would be awesome though.

The stock will go on fairly easily. You have to shave a few mm off where it meets the receiver and countersink the bolt hole. I take it you have the gas one, so you'll have to find somewhere to put the gas rig... I have a Hogue overmold stock that's hollow, and I put a shaved-down CO2 rig in there. I had to do a lot of cutting to get the gas tube past the bolt though.

I have wood forearm on my M870. They're pretty rare. If you need any more info PM me... I've been tinkering with these shotguns for years.

Comment

Re: Remington M870 Wood part on Maruzen M870BV

Cheers for the infor mate ahh well it was worth a try
      First and Only R.A.F Upper Heyford Site Operations Manager

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

silentwarrior Find out more about silentwarrior
      Working...
      X