Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACM M500 major leaking issues

Hi everyone,

A while ago I bought a rather nice M500 ACM shotty and it did the business for me and held it's gas very nicely.

However, I recently left the gas chamber empty after forgetting to put a bit of gas in and when I went to fill it yesterday the green gas was literally going in and straight out again. Obviously a major leak somewhere but I've no idea where, other than the gas leaking noise got louder by the what would be the shell ejection port on the gun if it were real.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, FL
    It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Re: ACM M500 major leaking issues

take out the gas block at tighten the nut at the end where the barrel slots into. and hilst ypu have the block out, unscew the rear of the block where the hammer hits and spray some silicon lube into it, to freshen up the seals
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Re: ACM M500 major leaking issues

remove gas block assembly and fill with gas then submerge in warm water . this will reveal any leaks. fix and redo the test till you stop the leaks. works a treat every time
      armoury

ka fn fal short,ka fn fal long,cyma ak 47s ,ak47 romanian tactical,agm m4 stubby,tm colt 1911a1, fn 5-7,ca m15a2,acm mossberg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Four Leaf Find out more about Four Leaf
      Working...
      X