WE m4 gbb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE m4 gbb

i got this come through today and the second time i cocked the gun the charging handle has come loose???
    it wont cock and so wont fire..
    any ideas why this would have happened!!!

im sooooo angry lol
    sigpic
    9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Re: WE m4 gbb

i have read that the standard charge handle on the WE can break but that a real steel change handle will fit with a bit of modding
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

yea apparently so, but whatever has broken off inside is stopping me from taking out the bolt to take out the handle... operation m4 time unfortunately lol
      sigpic
      9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Comment

i watched a video on you tube mate and i think you have to pull the charging handle back to pull out the cylinder . if something has broken off inside it may well be the loose piece preventing this . give it a good shake may free it just enough

Comment

This is a known problem with these M4's. as johhnyj says.

It seems to be a particular problem if you are in the habit of hitting the bolt release when the charging handle is in the backward position (I know your's has broken well before it's time though).

You can get a steel one specifically made for the We M4 (40 bucks plus shipping though!) I got one along with a load of spares, but haven't fitted it yet. I'm gonna wait until the original breaks.

There are numerous other upgrade bits too, but don't bother with the fancy chrome barrel, they have more ripples than the ice cream cabinet at Tesco's and don't shoot worth a toss. (I speak from personal experience <)

Get back to your supplier and demand a replacement.
          Don't tell the wife...

Comment

where did u get the charging handle from?
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

romeo 26 year old child, living by the sea... Find out more about romeo
            Working...
            X