• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE 1911

hey airsofters and tech heads,

i recently got myself a WE 1911 from the forum,
    here she is:

however, for what ever reason the trigger doesn't want to play ball,
    it very hard to explain, so i made a video in the hope that someone will know how to fix this.

basically, the trigger is often 'squidgy' after each pull, sometimes it dosent fire at all, and i have to push the hammer down again, sometimes the hammer only goes half way, which noramlly vents gas everywhere.

sometimes it works great, but not reliable enough for a skirmish, so if anyone knows what to do, or has had this problem before please help me.

someone suggested the sears where out of place, but im not sure how to access them, so any help to solve this would be much appreciated, thanks

matt

Re: WE 1911

ops, first video ive posted on this forum and it failed....

mods please merge this link so people can access the video, thanks

http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/...t=P1020359.mp4

matt

Comment

sear at the back isnt lifting to allow the hammr forward is my guess. Take the slide off and do the same thing with the hammer, there should be a chrome looking pin that lifts up each time the hammer is pulled back on the right hand side if you point the gun away from you and look down, when this doesnt lift, the trigger fails to work, i recently fixed it in another WE gun.

Unfortuneatly its a strip down job, unless you want to put some 3 in one oil in there to see if hat loosens it up a bit. i has to file away some paint that was too thick and build it back together.

HTH

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Try taking the mainspring housing down and removing the sear/grip safety leaf spring. Give all the fingers a little more "set" and put it back. Be careful to ensure the leaf spring fingers do not go behind their relative contact points when reinserting it.
        Don't tell the wife...

Comment

thanks guys, great help....

any of you got any idea where i might be able to find a dissasembly video of WE 1911's, im a bit of a green horn when it comes to gbb pistols, :s

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PROJECT 28X Im into Music, gaming and Airsoft. I work as an Engineer building Underwater ROV'S. Find out more about PROJECT 28X
          Working...
          X