Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi capa, Rail Loosening

Hey all,

got a nice RIS under neath adaptor for my hicapa that goes round and acts as a silencer adaptor as well,

now i screw it on nice and tight as you should, put everything back together, and then shoot a few shots off and the rail becomes wobbly, after 5 shots it just wobbles so much then ill have to re tighten it up.

thus making this rail unusable.

i was thinking of some threadlock . locktight to make sure it sticks and doesn't start to wobble ?

Regards, James
    sigpic

Re: Hi capa, Rail Loosening

Or just use a tiny bit of cheap pound-shop superglue. That stuff may as well be threadlock, the amount they dilute it.

Comment

ahh ok , and just coat the rail ? and then screw in and hope for the best ?
      sigpic

Comment

I'd just lightly coat the screw thread and leave it at that. If you coat the rail, you'll get glue all over the gun and you can't split the two any more without leaving a mess. Unless you don't want to ever part the two, I'd make it reversible and only do the threading.

Comment

yeh ill only do the thread
          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Crysis Hello! My names James, Business owner to E-Flux LTD. Find out more about Crysis
          Working...
          X