Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of my mags suddenly leaking?!

Hey all.

Got 5 desert eagle mags. Went to try em out today and suddenly theyre all leaking! They were fine say two days ago!

Could it be Ive kept them in a bad place or something?

I know mags do leak in time, but to have all 5 suddenly leak on you seems like too much of a coinkidink!

Re: All of my mags suddenly leaking?!?!

Were they left with no gas in because it could dry out the seals and cause leakage

Comment

Admittedly they were yes. But surely it wouldnt affect them in a matter of 2 days?

Comment

Did on my Detonics. Fernickety things, gas mags. I've got me so silicone grease, the stuff used for PVC pipe sealing. It's really thick stuff, like Eumovate cream if that means anything to you. Does an great job of sealing them, when combined with the Transmition fluid trick. Really impressed with it so far.

Comment

always leave your mags gassed, i saw some guy venting all he and his sons mags after a game, i was going to tell him but he looked rich......so i didnt hehehe!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
            always leave your mags gassed, i saw some guy venting all he and his sons mags after a game, i was going to tell him but he looked rich......so i didnt hehehe!
            rofl evil :P.

I will probably just send these off to someone to get fixed. Im a bit scared to open them up myself!

Comment

Re: All of my mags suddenly leaking?!

as said in another thread pm aperturesci, although not a hard job, if you dont feel confident, then send em off
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe ask around at your local site to see if there is anybody there that can SHOW you how to do it, as once you have been shown how to do one you can do the other four yourself and save a few pennies

Comment

never leave your mags fully gassed, it will put to much pressure on the valve's.
                  Always empty the mag and put a little bit of gas in. just enough to keep the valves from drying up.

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post

Comment

Just put some silicone spray in the valves and push it into the mag with a squirt of gas. Warm the mags if they freeze during gas insertion.
                    Paypal does not protect you as a seller or buyer. Don't believe the hype.

UK Virtual Assistant services: http://www.seekingserenity.co.uk/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kang Not much to say. My life is work, airsoft and TV! :P Find out more about Kang
                    Working...
                    X