mac 11 not fireing with bb's in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mac 11 not fireing with bb's in

ive recently bought a mac11 as working but it does not. When trying to use it it fires a couple bbs then does not cock back it self so you have to do it and then so on and so on. I have bought a new mag for it today as i thought the mag may be the issue but it turns out its not any help would be most useful.

Re: mac 11 not fireing with bb's in

Is it lubed up?
    Are you filling the mag up correctly?

Comment

Yes and yes I bought another mag and had a couple people look at the gun and everypnes baffled I've tried different bbs different gas and so gar turns out I've just been scammed by a member on this forum

Comment

Blaster .25's (if they still make them) were the best bet for mac 11's when I owned one years ago. Was also what I was recommended by a shop but can't remember which one.

What gas are you using?
        Have you cleaned the gun?
        High ROF Gbb's always need TLC, they are not plug in and go like AEG's.

Having owned 4 GBB Smg's I made the mistake of not lubing and cleaning my 1st 2.

Strip your mac 11 , wipe it down and spray over anything that moves etc. You will need to keep doing this on a regular basis on parts that move a lot (normally a 2 second spray though the open bolt is enough)

I wouldnt take my word as Gospel but thats what I did with my Mac 11 and Mp5k.

Hope it helps you out.
        You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

Does the bolt side all the way forward?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Basketash Find out more about Basketash
          Working...
          X