Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M11A1 Mag Trouble

Hi all,
    I recently bought a KWA M11A1, a clone of the KSC brand ones and slightly cheaper. This gun emptied the 50-round magazine that i had with the weapon in under 5 seconds, so for my next skirmish, i thought i'd need more mags. Searching the Internet, i found that KWA mags are hard to find, and the only places i could find them was the US. Having read many forum posts and checking out lots of online retailers, i decided to invest in 2 KSC M11A1 magazines which are supposed to fit KWA guns. However, when testing the magazines that arrived this morning, i found that when i pulled the trigger, the bolt only slid forward halfway and the gun didn't fire. On closer inspection, i noticed that the magazines have a slightly different top. My KWA magazine has a deep U-shape where the BB's feed from, whereas the KSC mags have a low "curved" top. I know the pictures arent the best quality, but you can see the difference if i tell you that the KWA mag is the Right one and the KSC mag is the Left one. I was wondering if any of you know anyone else who has had an experience like this in the past, or whether i have a dodgy gun or mags?
    Many Thanks.

Re: M11A1 Mag Trouble

this could be due to the new version of the ksc/kwa m11a1. the new version has the shallower feed lip to improve it over the older version due to the problem experienced by many players where the feed lips were spitting bbs out the side of the gun. this may be the problem!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pope500 Find out more about pope500
    Working...
    X