Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Haw San sawn off MAD MAX Shells - HELLLP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Haw San sawn off MAD MAX Shells - HELLLP!

Ok needing a little help now :/

I did the PTFE under the O-rings and all were good. But after 5 days of goodness I gave it a shoot tonight, re gassed the shells and now they all slowly leak again. From top and bottom :/

Do I need to re-do the PTFE tape again an make it thicker ? Last time I tried it thicker the valve wouldn't shut properly as I had too much and so i thought I had found the right balance.
    It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Comment

yeah, i did.
      allso, make sure that the o rings are set right, I.E, not sticking out more one side than the other.

Comment

I also found that soaking them in silicone oil helped quite a bit... Give this a try!

Comment

Permanently fixed this issue by modding the gun to use Madbull shells and thus never needing to us these bloody shells again
          It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

Comment

is that an easy mod Four Leaf?

Comment

Getting the measurements right was the most tricky part TBH. Had to make a case for the Madbull shells to sit in as they are smaller than the HS ones. It's not the hardest thing to do just tricky.

Comment

Seems like a sound idea. I've found for the time being that the ptfe option works brilliantly though

Comment

Yeah I got it to work, but I just couldn't be bothered doing it every two weeks. Alot happier with the Madbulls that shoot nice and crisp

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Shredder I am a prolific airsofter, part of a team called UNIT 13. Love the sport and can't get enough! Find out more about Shredder
                  Working...
                  X