RS grips on Airsoft pistols?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS grips on Airsoft pistols?

Can anybody tell me for sure if Hogue wrap-around pistol grips fit onto a KWA Sig P226 please as I've heard conflicting reports?

Thanks,

Si.

Re: RS grips on Airsoft pistols?

I know that lj-tactical fitted real steel laser grips on his 226

He had to sand and file them down due to the hammer spring housing

So give them a try and just modify to fit

Comment

Not sure on the KWA but on the action body kit for the tm they went on with a lot of modding , if you have time and file sets you should be fine
      RS grips on a action MBK on a tm
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Thanks guys.
        I have just ordered a set of the Hogue wraparound grips from, and I know I aren't allowed to say, but they were from somewhere mid way.
        I shall let you know how I get on with them.

Comment

Ok, in answer to my question, the simple answer is, No.

I ordered the Hogue wrap-a-round grips for my P226 and my KJWorks M9 as well as a Handall grip for my KJWorks P229.

The grip for the M9 fit with no modding at all and the Handall fitted because it will pretty much fit anything, the 226 grip however is a totally different box of frogs.

I'll post pics up later but in the meantime, if you are planning on getting Hogue wrap-a-round grips for your P226 then so long as you have a Dremmel, some patience and an average level of common sense then you should be ok, if you are lacking one of the above then might I suggest you ask somebody with all three to do it for you!

Comment

they'll fit, most folk mod the grip, if the hammer spring house is like marui, saw/file off the fins on the side of it even with the bit it seats into, if that makes sense?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Psyduck. Army. 1985-2002. Find out more about Psyduck.
            Working...
            X