WE KAC PDW - Magpul MOE Grip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE KAC PDW - Magpul MOE Grip

Well i've just bought a WE KAC PDW Open Bolt and I just cant get on with the pistol grip! Its way too slim and uncomfortable for my delicate hands! So I was wondering if the Magpul MOE grip will go on it? I know there is only a version for the WA rifle but I read on a certain support of fire's website that you can modify the grip to allow it to fit on WE rifles...

So my question is, are the WE M4 pistol grips compatible with the WE KAC PDW?

If so i'll get myself a MOE pistol grip!

Thanks chaps and chappettes!

Re: WE KAC PDW - Magpul MOE Grip

Back in the day when i had a load of we m4s, you would have to buy RS or GBB pistol grips.

Theres a hole in the top of the grip which allows a small spring to sit in that pushes a pin into the fire selector, it holds it in place and gives it the click each time you switch.

I'm guessing the KAC is the same, so it should just take m4 grips, but it will have to be Real ones or GBB ones.

Comment

Yeah I realise it would need to be a gbb or rs pistol grip.. was just wondering if the KAC PDW was compatible with the M4 pistol grips! I presume it is as it has a relatively similar lower receiver to an M4 but I just want to check before I spend the cash!

Cheers

Delta

Comment

Re: WE KAC PDW - Magpul MOE Grip

Yeh i don't see why not too, i know the scar one is the same too and takes standard M4 ones, so don't see why they would change it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Delta Sup fool Find out more about Delta
        Working...
        X