X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird P226 gas problem..

Hi there,

Problem with my TM 226 now...

Basically, the gun is really down on power when shooting and the gun does not appear to cycle as effectively as it should...

Also, the gas will only shoot 6 or 7 shots before emptying itself out the end of the barrel..

Any ideas...?

Re: Weird P226 gas problem..

what gas are you using

if the gun is not lubed or cleaned regularly it will cock up

Comment

Cyber Gun 134a gas, As for lubing/cleaning, thats not done regularly.

What do you suggest for that?

Comment

Have you always used the 134a?

Comment

use abby ultra or green, I've only ever used 134a in my old walther ppk/s

Also let your mag warm up if its vented.
          You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

I'm having the exact same problems with my TM P226 on Green.

Comment

Always used the 134a...

Let me know if you come up on anything Pan, would be greatful as I'm stumped..

Comment

I've had this sort of problem with a few pistols, but it is generally because the mags are cold. Although I assume you have already tried warming them up!!!

I would suggest stripping it down and lubing it so that it cycles more efficiently.

Apart from that, not sure I'm afraid!

Oh, and go with Ultra gas instead!

Luke
                When I:

Buy: I live in Guernsey, but postage is the same as to the UK - see Royal Mail website

Sell: I will only hold a sale item for a MAXIMUM of 1 week PROVIDED THAT a 20% deposit (of full asking price) is paid within 24 hours of the request.

Comment

Originally posted by RastaBlasta View Post
                  Cyber Gun 134a gas, As for lubing/cleaning, thats not done regularly.

What do you suggest for that?
                  Get some 100% silicone spray oil, you can clean it with that just spray it on and use a lint free cloth to wipe everything down. Then get some 'abbey' silicone gun grease its made for air rifles buts great for airsoft as well.

Neither the grease or oil will ruin your rubber parts and spray some silicone into the mag (top and the 2 valves)

Theres plenty of vids on youtube doesn't matter what pistol all have pretty much same design.
                  "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
                  Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

I don't think it's anything to do with cold mags. It's 23 deg here, inside my house... in June.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      I don't think it's anything to do with cold mags. It's 23 deg here, inside my house... in June.
                      Ha, fair enough mate! I was having my problems in Feb!! lol
                      When I:

Buy: I live in Guernsey, but postage is the same as to the UK - see Royal Mail website

Sell: I will only hold a sale item for a MAXIMUM of 1 week PROVIDED THAT a 20% deposit (of full asking price) is paid within 24 hours of the request.

Comment

Originally posted by Beep87 View Post
                        use abby ultra or green, I've only ever used 134a in my old walther ppk/s

Also let your mag warm up if its vented.
                        No disrespect and i know the above was posted before we knew it had always been used on 134a, but a jump to another gas to try and fix isnt the answer.
                        As has been said a good strip clean and regrease could do the trick.

Comment

Check the loading nozzle is seating correctly on the gas router, take the slide off and manually move the nozzle out and see how well it springs back, it should spring all the way back smoothly and quite rapidly, if not the spring on the top is worn or missing. Check the O seal on the piston/lid is intact. Check the magazine gas routers are undamaged. Finally check the valves are free to move and arent sticking.
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RastaBlasta Find out more about RastaBlasta
                          Working...
                          X