tm hi capa feed issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm hi capa feed issue

Two of my mags have the same problem, bbs seem to be catching the side of the mag jaw and stop feeding to the top of the mag, anyone else had this problem? I've taken them apart and clean the rail etc but still problem is there.
    Do I need to sand a bit of the mag jaw down?
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Re: tm hi capa feed issue

No one else had this problem that can help me?
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Ok got some pics of the problem to show where they are getting stuck. This must be a common problem as it is happening to one of my practically new mags, plus a second hand one.

This is a very annoying problem, imagine pulling the trigger on your gbb, target in your sites, the slide flying back but no bb to hit them with.

Please help!

[IMG][/IMG]
      [IMG][/IMG]
      Last edited by Dude666fx; 19 June, 2011, 15:54. Reason: pics
      sigpic

Comment

I've had this with one of my mags too. Seems sanding should fix it really. It doesn't matter until they reach the top lips anyway!

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Sanding the mag jaw or the metal and where exactly?

It doesn't matter until they reach the top lips anyway? Bit confused.
          sigpic

Comment

the metal bits, just sand/ file it out.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dude666fx Airsoft and then some Find out more about Dude666fx
            Working...
            X