Sig p226 dismantle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig p226 dismantle

Just swapping internals over to a new body kit for my Marui p226.

I cant for the life of me work out how to remove the trigger assembly - I would expect that the big push pin that allows the trigger to rotate should pop out but it doesnt seem to budge. Is it threaded (ie does it unscrew out)?

Any ideas?

Re: Sig p226 dismantle

There's 3 parts holding the trigger mech in 1) the take down lever .2) the allen bolt on the left hand side .3) the phillips self tapping screw in front of the trigger mech . The big pin your talking about is moulded in to the frame and is purely for show ..Just watch out for the spring on the left side when your lifting the trigger mech out .

Comment

Spot on - I get you. Just realised that that pin is fake.

Dear me.

Cheers!

Comment

Bloody hell.

How does the takedown lever come out? I've managed to get it so it pops out a little bit - does it actually pull out? The whole assembly wobbles a little so I guess its just this thats stopping it release from the frame.

Hope you can help matey.

Comment

push it in slightly and theres a small arfm that you need to push back and it allows you to twist the lever around fully and then just pop it out. If memory serves me correct its a small silver tab you push back.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
          Working...
          X