Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USP

Hi guys,

Can anyone help with the make of the following USP please?

Thanks
    Luke
    When I:

Buy: I live in Guernsey, but postage is the same as to the UK - see Royal Mail website

Sell: I will only hold a sale item for a MAXIMUM of 1 week PROVIDED THAT a 20% deposit (of full asking price) is paid within 24 hours of the request.

Re: USP

not too sure, My guess would be KWC USP 45 (Pre System 7) can't be sure though. Metal or ABS? if its Metal then I think I am wrong.

Comment

I think its ABS mate.

Thanks
      Luke
      When I:

Buy: I live in Guernsey, but postage is the same as to the UK - see Royal Mail website

Sell: I will only hold a sale item for a MAXIMUM of 1 week PROVIDED THAT a 20% deposit (of full asking price) is paid within 24 hours of the request.

Comment

My money would be on KWC pre system 7 then as I THINK system 7 is metal, not too sure as I am more of a USPc kinda guy.

Comment

it might be the KSC usp ns2. I have one and it looks exactly the same.
          Originally posted by iNK
          Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

You can't tell definitively from any of those pictures.
            Show me a picture of the front of the magazine and the side opposite the safety and I'll be able to tell you.

Comment

Thanks Hellbound,

Any idea of how to prove it, other than it looks the same? As obviously when I sell it, there is a big difference in price between a KWC (as previously mentioned) and a KSC!

Thanks in advance
              Luke
              When I:

Comment

Originally posted by kruck View Post
                You can't tell definitively from any of those pictures.
                Show me a picture of the front of the magazine and the side opposite the safety and I'll be able to tell you.
                True, can you see all the bb's in the mag or are they covered.

Comment

Here are the pics kruck:

No, you can't see the bb's, they are covered.

Thanks
                  Luke
                  When I:

Comment

Pretty sure Its KWC pre System 7 (or NS2 they are two names for the same thing). KSC and KWC are the same brand and that looks to be the old version.

Comment

I always thought KSC was better quality, often considered to be Japanese (although isn't apparently, but is of similar quality) and KWC was a Chinese clone?
                      When I:

Comment

as far as I know they are the same brand, but I could well be wrong. as I thought all kwa, ksc, kwc were all the same thing. I am sure its the old version. took some digging but yeah.

Comment

KSC/KWA are the same company, KWA have metal slides KSC have ABS due to Japanese law, the only difference is trades and price, KSC may be assembled in Japan also,
                          If you take off the top slide and pop out the barrel, if the hop/inner barrel slide out easy it is NS2/SYS7 if there is a wee brass screw on the base of the hop it is pre SYS7

either way it is a KWA/KSC Taiwan model, the left side of a KSC Japan would have more trades on the right side of the frame running parralel to the slide if it was a Japanese model, I think

Comment

KWC has nothing to do with either KSC or KWA.

The gun is definitely pre system 7 KSC, given it has plastic slide it is most likely the japanese version. If it says JASG anywhere on it it is definitely the japan version (the system 7 japan version guns has it where the safety is, but on the opposite side - they do like to be sneaky though so it could be anywhere on the pre s7 ones, I'm not sure).

It looks in good nick, but second hand value for pre s7 guns is quite low - you'll be lucky to get £100 from a collector for it I would think.

For reference, all KSC/KWA guns are made in the same factory, it used to be simply KSC guns went to Japan, KWA guns went elsewhere (although you could still get KSC elsewhere). The japan version guns were built slightly differently with 134a gas in mind (plastic floating valves, plastic slides, non-silent fill valves on the magazines, sometimes more accurate trademarks being the key differences).

Now everything is slightly different.
                            You have KSC Japan versions, which have essentially the same features as old KSC guns (with the plastic slide etc.)
                            KSC Taiwan versions, essentially the same as old KWA guns, trademarked metal slides etc.
                            and various flavours of KWA, depending on the importer. You might get tradeless slides, traded slides, fake trade slides. The rest of the features of the gun are identical to KSC Taiwan (floating valves, fill valves etc.). Some KWA guns are not released under the guise of KSC (e.g. the 1911 PTP series).

All are 100% compatible with each other (except pre/post S7) System 7 = NS2 = PTP
                            feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15176

Comment

ahhh yeah my bad, its nothing to do with KWC haha. Sorry for the dodgy advice but Kruck has hit the nail on the head

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LukeMauger Find out more about LukeMauger
                              Working...
                              X