Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance

Ok everyone, i just got a gas pistol, the first gas pistol i have owned that worked. And i want to keep it working.

I hear gas pistols require looking after, so forum members when it comes to servicing a gas pistol which parts do i need to oil/clean and how often should i do said serviceing.

Thanks everyone.

Re: Maintenance

keep all moving parts well oiled with the oil that came with your gun, i also use a little bit of silocone spray in the gas chamber to keep those o-rings nice. iam sure someone else would have some differnt advice

Comment

i got it from the forum, so no oil. i got some silicon oil with a tornado crash grenade will that do?

Comment

I'd use Abbey silicone gun oil, a bit pricey but it should last quite a while. I'm sure I saw a thread on GBB maintenance... I'll find it for you and link it here!

EDIT: Found it!! Here ya go!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=87039
        Last edited by Kagedwolf; 22 June, 2011, 22:43. Reason: Found the link quickly
        sigpic

Comment

cheers mate, i use abbey predator gas. isnt that supposed to be better for your gun than say green gas?

Comment

buy zeroone pro gas same gas differnt label and cheaper

Comment

ok, will do but does it actually do anything better for your gun than other gas?

Comment

I have found that using either a teflon or lithium grease for things like slides and metal on metal works well as you don't have to apply it as often and it generally stays where you put it - unlike silicone which goes everywhere.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PROJECT 28X Im into Music, gaming and Airsoft. I work as an Engineer building Underwater ROV'S. Find out more about PROJECT 28X
                Working...
                X