Collapse

Pistol help ):

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it totally standard? Without lookin at it, my advice would be new mag lips

Comment

Re: Pistol help ):

Yeah it's definitely standard

I'll just put it to the back of my mind for now and get a video up when I've had chance to buy some more gas. Maybe tomorrow or the day after

Comment

The Feeding issue has been fixed now after 3 hours of tinkering.

I noticed there was a gap about 1mm wide going around the pistol grip and it was a big enough gap for the beaver tail safety to be able to pop free from the back of the gun with very little force. I didn't think this had anything to do with it not feeding mind you. I held the grip back in it's correct position against the top part of the frame and tightened it. I then wanted to check to make sure the rear safety still worked so I cocked it and to my surprise not only did it work but it fixed the feeding issue as well!

I think there must be something connected to either the rear safety or the grips that keep the bottom of the feeding nozzle in place maybe? Hopefully it has fixed the gas venting issue as well by allowing the mag to get a better seal as it is now in the gun properly!

I hope you guys are as surprised as I am!!

Comment

That could well make sense. If re grip wasn't aligned with the upper frame properly, the msg would insert at the wrong angle. It would also mean that the mag valve knocker would be hitting the valve release in a different way than it should, and should solve all your problems!

Comment

Fingers crossed mate!!
            Got some gas being delivered over night to me so tomorrow I should have a definitive answer!

Comment

I want to replace my WE Hi Capa barrel with a tight bore but don't know where to measure it from....I know it should be obvious what size it is but read on and understand my confusion....

I have measured the inner by it's self and that comes to 3.8inches and I have measured the barrel with the hop unit still in place and that comes to 4.3inches

As Hi Capas come in 3.8", 4.3" and 5.1" and mine is giving me two different measurements which could be two of the three....which measurement is the correct one? With or without the hop....

The reason for the confusion is I bought this gun off here advertised as a 5.1 but the slide looks the length of a 4.3 and I know it definitely isn't a 5.1 which only leaves the other two lengths....both of which I can get a measurement for

I hope you see my confusion. I personally am leaning towards it being a 4.3 as the slide looks too long to be a 3.8 baby and not the right design for a WE as this slide only comes on the 5.1 and the 4.3.

Now that's what I call long winded....just wanna be sure though....and don't wanna make too many threads so I'll keep it here haha

Comment

Got a pic of the gun mate, We could advise better after seeing it.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Originally posted by 36CrazyFists View Post
                  Got a pic of the gun mate, We could advise better after seeing it.
                  Already resolved. Turns out I was measuring the barrel wrong haha. That mized with the fact it has some 5.1 parts with a 4.3 slide and internals just confused the hell out of me.

Shoots like a dream now . Thanks anyway though!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joefuski I'ma 21 Year Old piece of awesomeness who is currently growing a beard in memory of Ryan Dunn. Find out more about Joefuski
                  Working...
                  X