USP compact Hop up issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USP compact Hop up issue

hello Guys my KWA GBB USP compact ( I believe) is having some hop up issues.

after last use i noticed a big lost in grouping, after inspection i saw there were traces of rubber in the barrel.

a strip down revealed the rob up rubber was knackered. so i went about getting a replacment the one i took out looked like this (the middle one)

I replaced it with one of these (which i believed might work)

the replacemnt is shorter and i cant see the hop up running at all on it when adjusted,
    so this did not fix the issue and BBs fly about all over the shop , can any one help me get the correct hop up rubber which is the centre one in the top picture, or advise me on USP HOP ups at all

many thank for your time.
    The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Re: USP compact Hop up issue

This is the part number and description you need: KSC Rubber Chamber No-20

I had hard job trying to find one when mine ripped, best bet is to contact a few places and see if they can order it in maybe
    sigpic

Comment

where did you get yours from.
      The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Not allowed to mention names, but its a well known company in Peterborough
        sigpic

Comment

just to say, the one you have purchased is designed for a KWA USP compact so should fit. This type of hop rubber is fairly unique as it doesnt appear to pertrude into the inner barrel at all but is able to put a significant amount of spin on the bb. If the rubber isnt visible in the barrel, dont worry as this is how it works.

Comment

thanks guys that was a great help

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

G33m4N Find out more about G33m4N
            Working...
            X