X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Glock 17 veering to the left, Help

Originally posted by meyer View Post
    if the gun was less than 90 its not worth it
    Jesus H Christ will you please stop posting on threads, and starting them. Please.

Or I will definitely make the trip over there to take away your computer!

Comment

I don't mean to de-rail but please Meyer can you stop filling threads with Sh*t. feel free to post away but make sure what you say has relevance or is actually correct.

Comment

It might be worth getting a local techy to take a look at it. Everytime I've been to the techies at GZW they've fixed my guns in under 5 minutes.

Comment

if the gun was less than 90 its not worth it
          WRONG! NO! NO! NO! also you can get a KWA or a TM glock for 90 quid as new 2nd hand and you won't find a better airsoft glock.
          at least i dont think it is...
          part of a double post which you need to learn to stop doing.
          DUCT TAPE IT FIRST. if that doesnt work get a new hop up.
          NO, how would that help much more time and money efficient to replace the hop.
          called it! i knew it was the hop. or you could shoot with 1 gram BBs!!! then ur hop wouldnt do anything
          this post contributed nothing except fulling your ego, ie nothing useful, also shooting 1 gram BBs would defeat the point in having a hop because they'd blow off course and be totally inaccurate, also you clearly have no idea how a hop works because as long as the bb is 6mm it's going to come into contact with the hop unless it's turned off.

it's been said before don't post unless it'll contribute and you at least have a tiny f'ing iota about what you're tlking about, to be honest i couldn't get two sh*ts if your 14 or f'ing 92 you need to wise the f*** up or f off, seriously it' getting old.

Anyway with regards to the OP replace the hop, out of interest what brand/make is it?

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
          You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
          Kid has issues

Comment

Originally posted by baffled.orange View Post
            this post contributed nothing except fulling your ego, ie nothing useful, also shooting 1 gram BBs would defeat the point in having a hop because they'd blow off course and be totally inaccurate...
            Wo wo wo sir, I'm getting as peed off at this Meyer as the next over 14 year old on this site but let's get something straight..
            You're saying that using a BB 4-5 times the weight of our standard BB will make it blow off course?

However Meyer
            STFU
            Please
            Go eat some oreos or do whatever 14 year olds do nowadays
            Stop Befoweling our sport

Major
            Signature Removed

Comment

no thats not at all what iwas saying, a BB 4-5 smaller, like .06 would blow way off course, and a BB 4-5 times heavier will just lower the fps, not go off course. if the gun is shooting 330 anything above a .25 or a .28 will just slow it down, it will still shoot straight with a .4 but its just lowering the fps when you don't have to

Comment

or were you talking to the other guy...

Comment

or were you talking to the other guy...
                  Jesus, If people read and used the quotes.
                  Signature Removed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jayson200 Find out more about jayson200
                  Working...
                  X