ACM M500 diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACM M500 diagram

Been looking into these recently and thought this may help if youve taken it apart and lose your bearings a little bit. Its ment for the Maurishen but from what i can gather there not to far apart. Hope this helps.

Ducky

Please do not advertise on the forum

Re: ACM M500 diagram

I've used this diagram a few times to help me out.

I've got a problem where if I cock the gun, then point the barrel towards the floor, the BB's will roll out of the gun. If I keep it level it's all good and I get the proper nice spread and good range these guns come with.

Any advice would be great

Also after using it this weekend it started leaking again, so if anyone has come up with a way of stopping it leaking completely I''d be very happy to hear.
    It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Comment

You would be the person I'd ask leaf. Ha ha. After pm'ing you the other week Its been leak free bar the fill valve.

The trouble your having with the Bb's sounds strange but also if I think of the loading chamber I can't think of anything that would stop them rolling out.

Comment

your missing the oring in the front of the rotating chamber ,that or its worn out

Comment

Or its not the right size.

Comment

Yeah REM sent me a PM saying he's fixed the problem he's just showing me the O Ring he used. Have ordered a wood kit for it so gonna wait for that to turn up before I take it apart
            It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

Comment

Can you forward it to me please leaf.

Comment

Will do, just PM your email to me fella. It's a great picture can easily see which o ring it is that's causing the problem.

Comment

Right then...

I finally finished getting my shotty broken down, cleaned, paint stripped, serviced, polished, lubed and put back together this morning. I'll have pictures tomorrow, I didn't have time today.

But I feel very confident that I'll be able to keep this gun in working order for a long time.

Two best pieces of advice I've got : If you can hear a hissing sound coming from the barrel after a shot, but it goes away when the gun is racked, you need to loosen the valve stem (The brass ring that is under the gas release on the back of the gas block.)

The second one, on the back of the gas block is also a big screw. I'm not sure why its there, coz looking inside it just looks like thats where the gas goes, so not sure why it's not just a solid piece. But anyway... soak the O Ring that is on this big screw while you put some PTFE tape round the thread, then replace O Ring and put the screw back.

My gas block is tight like a really tight thing now and I'm looking forward to chrono'ing it. My last chrono was 260 with one BB.

I also stopped the BB's rolling out the barrel, thanks to REM for the picture showing me what to fix :D

Comment

I just chrono'd my shotgun again after sorting the leaks and oiling the O Rings.

With one BB I just got 473 FPS. Now I am using different gas, both different brands of green gas, but I would have expected to get a 200 odd FPS increase with just a different brand of gas, so I'm guessing that I got a good tight gas flow going on now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rubberducky Find out more about Rubberducky
                    Working...
                    X