Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM MEU trigger problem

Hi,

My Tokyo Marui MEU is having a few trigger problems and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help. The pistol seems to only be firing every other shot.

The other shot, it seems to engage the safety, not allowing the trigger to be fully pulled back but the when released and fired again, it works fine.

I have had a couple of suggestions as to what may be wrong. One is that it could be the hammer spring being worn or the other is a problem with the trigger mechanism itself. I'm not sure which one is right?

I can take the pistol to pieces, but not really sure what I should be looking for to give me a clue as to what the problem could be?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

Re: TM MEU trigger problem

Trigger problem

Sounds like the leaf spring in the back of the grip

Take this out and see of it is bent or snapped.

If it is just flattened due to long time usage bend slightly and will work

Make sure you only bent where it is already bent on each of the three fingers

Comment

Trigger problem

Sounds like the leaf spring in the back of the grip

Take this out and see of it is bent or snapped.

If it is just flattened due to long time usage bend slightly and will work

Make sure you only bent where it is already bent on each of the three fingers

Comment

I have the same issue, could somebody please tell me how to get to the leaf spring?

Comment

knock the pin out by the lanyard loop(hammer spring housing). remove the housing by sliding it down and the leaf spring is just there under it and will come straight out.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chris Jarrold Find out more about Chris Jarrold
          Working...
          X