KJW M700 Repairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJW M700 Repairs

I have got a KJW M700 (gas) and it is not firing correctly, i have got no experiance in fixing guns, and after emailing some major airsoft sites, not many people repair gas guns, if anybody knows any shops who repair gas guns, it would be very much appriciated.

chris-davis96

Re: KJW M700 Repairs

i know ZeroOne offer to repair gas pistols and rifles (such as the WE M4 etc.) however i dont know about the Gas Snipers. Good luck anyhow!

Comment

Why not look on YouTube mate

And being blunt don't send it to sermons for fixing, many have had their weapons back in worst state then before they sent off......

Take it to your local site tech, or look on here, also what symptoms are the rifle showing,

And the only reason gas rifles such as the m700 are here, is for serious marksmen players due to the upgrades and tweaking etc

Comment

hi thanks, i hav ordered the part i need for it, and im gunna try fixin it myslef

Comment

Fixing it yourself is, in my opinion, the best way forward in any case! :-) especially with gas guns

Comment

+1 here, gas snipers are not so tricky on repairs (except sears on Tanaka) I fix all my guns and plus some of my friends.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
            WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris-davis96 Go Find out more about chris-davis96
            Working...
            X