Blocked M9 Barrel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocked M9 Barrel?

Hello, I recently bought this of a member on here and when I went to shoot for the first time the bb's wouldn't shoot (Tried 3 brands) Then when removing the outer barrel I noticed the bit of rubber, tried to poke it away with the unjamming rod but no luck, I guess I'm going have to disassemble the outer barrel but have no idea how that could be done, Thanks for your help, Picture 1 is of the outer barrel piece, 2 is the end the block is at but I couldn't get a good picture of it, and 3 is looking down the barrel and you can see it at the very end, Taken with my phone so sorry for the quality Thanks, Max.

Edit Oops, Forgot to say what it is, It's a Tokyo Marui M92F

Re: Blocked M9 Barrel?

cant see the pic's well , little rubber bit.. hop rubber ??? if so turn the hop down

also clean that barrel :P swan filter tips will do it and there cheap
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyj View Post
      cant see the pic's well , little rubber bit.. hop rubber ??? if so turn the hop down

also clean that barrel :P swan filter tips will do it and there cheap
      Sorry for the bad pics, I will try clean now, would one of those cotton tips do the job? Also I just lubed it and it seems to be firing now, but I'm sure that shouldn't be there.. And does the M9 even have an adjustable hop-up? :p

Thanks, Max.

Comment

Looks like that barrel seriously needs a clean, also the bit of rubber you're talking about looks like the hop rubber, the piece of rubber that's meant to be there... as said above just turn it down if it's stopping the BBs

Comment

Originally posted by Jcowley View Post
          Looks like that barrel seriously needs a clean, also the bit of rubber you're talking about looks like the hop rubber, the piece of rubber that's meant to be there... as said above just turn it down if it's stopping the BBs
          Okay then Thanks Just cleaned the barrel now to do hopup Thanks, Max.

Comment

Hopup on the TM M9s is not adjustable...
            Others till I die

Comment

Pardon my ignorance

Comment

Originally posted by ElCarl View Post
                Hopup on the TM M9s is not adjustable...
                Didn't think so, Tried (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btDqqW0W41Q) but no dice removing the barrel so I assumed it wasn't, But it's now shooting like a dream, No idea why.. But it's a big improvement from not being able to get out the barrel :p Thanks

Max.

Comment

Originally posted by .Max. View Post
                  Didn't think so, Tried (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btDqqW0W41Q) but no dice removing the barrel so I assumed it wasn't, But it's now shooting like a dream, No idea why.. But it's a big improvement from not being able to get out the barrel :p Thanks

Max.
                  They always fix themselves
                  Just don't lose the spring that flies out if you remove the grips... 99% of M9 complaints are due to that
                  Others till I die

Comment

Originally posted by ElCarl View Post
                    They always fix themselves
                    Just don't lose the spring that flies out if you remove the grips... 99% of M9 complaints are due to that
                    yeah tell me about it i took mine apart and it fell out took me a while to find out where it went lol
                    also what M9 do you have TM,WE,KWA....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

.Max. Find out more about .Max.
                    Working...
                    X