Blowback isn't cocking the gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowback isn't cocking the gun

Hi guys. I have a Smith & Western Sigma 40f. Firstly i cock the gun to load the first bb into the barrel and when i shoot the top of the gun moves backward as per usual and the blowback fails to slide forward and load the next bb. Do you know why this is? Do I need lube?. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Re: Blowback isn't cocking the gun

i had one of these u need to add a tiny amount of grease to there rails failing that the spring mite be knacked
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks mate
      Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Comment

I've lubed up the slides and I'm still having the same problem. Although the problem isn't as bad. When the slide slides forward it seems to be stuck on something. This problem happens 10% of the time.

Comment

try new springs on it mate should solve the problem

Comment

Certainly sounds like a recoil spring problem (that's the one under the barrel that pushes the slide forward).
            Though if it's a new gun, there might be something else wrong.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ryan2T69 Find out more about Ryan2T69
            Working...
            X